Ashita e no Sanka (明日への讃歌; A Hymn for Tomorrow) is alan's Japanese-language debut single released on November 21, 2007.
The orchestral version of Ashita e no Sanka was included in the later single Red Cliff: Shin-Sen. The Chinese version of the B-side song Sakura Modern, titled "San Sheng Shi San Sheng Lu", was included in the Chinese maxi-single Xin·Zhan ~RED CLIFF~.
- Ashita e no Sanka (明日への讃歌; A Hymn for Tomorrow)
- 2007.11.21 (Japan)
- 2008.06.25 (Overseas)
- Catalog Number
- AVCD-31329 (CD Only)
- AVCD-31328/B (CD+DVD)
- ¥ 1,050 (CD Only)
- ¥ 1,890 (CD+DVD)
- Ashita e no Sanka (明日への讃歌; A Hymn for Tomorrow) (Lyrics: Nojima Shinji; Music: Kikuchi Kazuhito, Arrangement: Nakano Yuuta)
- Sakura Modern (桜モダン; Modern Cherry Blossoms) (Lyrics: Watanabe Natsumi; Music: Kikuchi Kazuhito, Arrangement: tasuku)
- Ashita e no Sanka (Instrumental)
- Sakura Modern (Instrumental)
- Ashita e no Sanka (Music video)
- Making of Ashita e no Sanka